Sunday, 2nd of June
11:00 Junior Group Apparatus Final
11:55 Award Ceremony
15:00 Senior Individual Apparatus Final,
(Hoop, Ball), Hall D
15:55 Award Ceremony Senior Individuals
(Hoop, Ball), Hall D
16:05 Senior Individual Apparatus Final (Clubs, Ribbon)
17:00 Award Ceremony Senior Individual(Clubs, Ribbon)
17:15 Gala + Closing Ceremony, Hall D
Final result for CIII
Apparatus finals (4 apparatus) of the 8 best gymnasts per apparatus (max. 2 per NF and apparatus) of CI
according to FIG rules.
Title awarded after CIII: European Champion with (hoop, ball, clubs, ribbon)
Russian junior team won Gold medal
Today was the last day for Podium Training.
Anna Rizatdinova chose Michael Jackson’s music “Billy Jean” for her new ball routine, with amazing tricks. Alina Maksymenko and Viktoriya Mazur showed their expression and junior group performed an amazing 5 hoops routine, using “Voodoo People” music, like Anna Bessonova and also Senior Group used almost 10 years ago.
Russian group did not make big mistakes at their training. Yana Kudryavtseva has a new music for her ribbon music “Padam”. Margarita Mamun performed twice her ball routine and Darya Svatkovskaya was more clear than yesterday.
Bulgarian junior team made several mistakes, but they were better at second round. Silviya Miteva was very regular in all routines. Mariya Mateva had problems with her ribbon routine.
Melitina Staniouta was very concentrated today. Whole team both individuals and group did clear routines.
Israel looks very strong, like Azerbaijan. Lala Yusifova performed an incredible ball routine. Mariana Vasileva kissed her after this routine.
Spanish group was much better than yesterday. Carolina made mistakes with her ribbon routine, Eugenia Onopko had little problems with her ribbon routine aswell. Natalia García made 2 perfect routines: hoop and clubs, but she missed a catch in her ball routine.
Saturday, 01st of June
10:00 Junior Group Competition (2nd Presentation Hall D)
12:15 Award Ceremony: Junior Groups All Around, Hall D
14:00 Senior Competition I, Group B (Clubs, Ribbon) Hall D
16:45 Senior Competition I, Group C (Clubs, Ribbon) Hall D
19:30 Senior Competition I, Group A (Clubs, Ribbon) Hall D
21:45 Award Ceremony: Senior Team Competition, Hall D
Junior AA results
1. Russia 33.916
2. Belarus 32.700
3. Bulgaria 32.532
4. Azerbaijan 31.991
5. Israel 31.950
6. Italy 31.391
7. Switzerland 31.266
8. Ukraine 30.891
9. Czech Rep. 30.300
10. Hungary 30.166
11. Estonia 30.150
12. Germany 29.366
13. Latvia 29.333
14. Finland 28.774
15. France 28.699
16. Spain 28.607
17. Austria 28.233
18. Serbia 28.083
19. Turkey 27.516
20. Slovakia 26.633
21. Lithuania 26.299
22. Norway 25.466
23. Poland 25.232
24. Romania 22.491
Friday, 31. May 10:00
Junior Group Competition (1st Presentation)
H all D
14:00 Senior Competition I, Group C (Hoop, Ball)
H all D
16:45 Senior Competition I, Group B (Hoop, Ball)
H all D
19:15 Opening Ceremony Hall D
20:00 Senior Competition I, Group A (Hoop, Ball)
H all D
1. Russia 17.100
2. Belarus 16.450
3. Bulgaria 16.266
4. Azerbaijan 15.916
5. Italy 15.750
6. Israel 15.500
7. Switzerland 15.433
8. Ukraine 15.208
9. Estonia 15.150
10. Czech Republic 15.000
11. Germany 14.883
12. France 14.683
13. Latvia 14.583
14. Hungary 14.500
15. Finland 14.258
16. Turkey 13.916
17. Serbia 13.900
18. Spain 13.816
19. Lithuania 13.633
20. Austria 13.133
21. Slovakia 13.033
22. Norway 12.200
23. Poland 12.066
24. Romania 10.716
Wednesday, 29th of May
08:00 Training, Hall D
19:00 Orientation session
Starlist for Official Trainings:
Thursday, 30th of May
07:30 Training, Hall D
09:00 Judges Information meeting
12:15 Briefing SWISS
From 31st to 2nd of June, Vienna hosts the 29th European Championships of Rhythmic Gymnastics.
Where can I buy the tickets?
You can buy them through: http://www.rg-em2013.com
Ticket-Hotline: +43(1)79 999 79
Wednesday 29th of May and Thursday 30th of May free entry to trainings.
– Reserved seats in category A
– Access to VIP Lounge
– Reserved parking lot per 2 VIP daily tickets
The competition hall is: Wiener Stadthalle
Tel. +43 1 98100 – Fax: +43 1 98100 – 376
• The competition hall has a free height of 15 m.
• Reserved seating will be allocated for each delegation, i.e. for all gymnasts and officials not engaged in
• Reserved seating will be at the disposal of the Heads of delegation.
Training Halls: (9 FLOORS)
• The competition, training and warm-up halls are located in one building – Wiener Stadthalle.
• The training halls have a free height of 10 m; one of them 7 m for physical preparation.
• The official training will start on Wednesday, May 29th, 2013 and will end on Thursday, May 30th, 2013.
Delegations will receive the training schedule upon arrival.
• Trainings for the Individual Senior finalists and for the Junior groups Comp. III will take place on
Sunday, June 02nd
, 2013 according to a special schedule. The delegations concerned will receive this
schedule after Competition I, Saturday, June 01st
• For the Junior groups, training will be organised on Friday, May 31st
, 2013, according to a special
• Access to the training halls is limited to the nations concerned and to the persons being in possession
of and wearing the accreditation at all times. The accreditation is personal and cannot be used by other
• After the official training in the competition hall, the Heads of delegation have to confirm with a special
form that the music tracks of their gymnasts are correct and without any mistakes.
• Swiss Timing will provide the official scoring service and management of the start lists, scores and
results. The IRCOS system will be available for the Superior Jury only in case of inquiry.
• The scores of the different exercises will be published on an electronic board indicating the number and
name of the gymnast, the notes D and execution as well as the penalties and the final note.
There will be control videos for all exercises.