The competition hall is: Wiener Stadthalle
Tel. +43 1 98100 – Fax: +43 1 98100 – 376
• The competition hall has a free height of 15 m.
• Reserved seating will be allocated for each delegation, i.e. for all gymnasts and officials not engaged in
• Reserved seating will be at the disposal of the Heads of delegation.
Training Halls: (9 FLOORS)
• The competition, training and warm-up halls are located in one building – Wiener Stadthalle.
• The training halls have a free height of 10 m; one of them 7 m for physical preparation.
• The official training will start on Wednesday, May 29th, 2013 and will end on Thursday, May 30th, 2013.
Delegations will receive the training schedule upon arrival.
• Trainings for the Individual Senior finalists and for the Junior groups Comp. III will take place on
Sunday, June 02nd
, 2013 according to a special schedule. The delegations concerned will receive this
schedule after Competition I, Saturday, June 01st
• For the Junior groups, training will be organised on Friday, May 31st
, 2013, according to a special
• Access to the training halls is limited to the nations concerned and to the persons being in possession
of and wearing the accreditation at all times. The accreditation is personal and cannot be used by other
• After the official training in the competition hall, the Heads of delegation have to confirm with a special
form that the music tracks of their gymnasts are correct and without any mistakes.
• Swiss Timing will provide the official scoring service and management of the start lists, scores and
results. The IRCOS system will be available for the Superior Jury only in case of inquiry.
• The scores of the different exercises will be published on an electronic board indicating the number and
name of the gymnast, the notes D and execution as well as the penalties and the final note.
There will be control videos for all exercises.