Ukrainian senior group member, Valeriya Yuzvyak (21 y.o.) was recently diagnosed with rhabdomyosarcoma, a rare type of cancer. This type of sarcoma made up of cells that normally develop into skeletal (voluntary) muscles.
For the last weeks, she was not training and the fans started to be suspectful of this situation. Yesterday, she confirmed what was happening. Valeriya needs an urgent and expensive treatment in Germany.
“To be honest, I write and my hands are shaking … I was diagnosed with rhabdomyosarcoma. I know that there are many kind and sensitive people among you, so I want to ask you for financial help, as the amount is really very large. Thank you very much in advance. I love you all very much. Be healthy. “Valeryia Yuzvyak
▶️ 5363542015389795 UAH
▶️ 5363542015389787 EUR
Bank Name: Privatbank
Account Holder Name: Yuzyak Valeriya
SWIFT Code: PBANUA2X
Adress: UKRAINE, Kyiv, 1D Hrushevskoho str.
Российская карта Тинькофф: 5536 9139 1788 2702, получатель Наталья А.
- 2016 Olympics: reserve team.
- At the 2020 European Championships in Kyiv: gold at Team Competition
- 2020 European Championships, European Champion in 5 balls with Senior Group
- 2020 European Championships: Bronze in the group exercise. all-around. As a result, the national team of Ukraine won a gold medal in the team championship.
- Yuzviak also won two silver medals in the team competitions at the 2018 European Championships in Guadalajara and a bronze medal at the 2018 World Cup in Sofia.